Prescriptions and Online Services
Repeat Prescription Changes During Covid 19
Due to the increased volume of telephone calls into the surgery each day requesting repeat medication the decision has been made to stop accepting medication requests via the telephone (exceptions for our frail elderly /housebound High Risk Patients) from the 1st November 2020.
You can now request repeat medication in the following ways:
- Sign up and request directly with a chemist by downloading the app My Local Pharmacy using your phone, laptop or computer.
- Sign up and request directly from a chemist by downloading The NHS App on your phone, laptop or computer to sign up to a chemist, press the link and choose your chemist
- Visit your local chemist and sign up directly with them
- Our website - forestsidemedicalpractice.co.uk - go to ‘Prescriptions’ and click “Request Repeat prescription”
- Our website - forestsidemedicalpractice.co.uk - go to ‘Prescriptions’ and click “Order your repeat prescriptions online” and then Register with Patient Access
- Email us at email@example.com and request your repeat prescriptions – 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
All prescription requests can take up to 72 hours to process (3 working days) until they reach the chemist, so please contact the chemist after this time to see if your prescription is ready for collection.