Suggestions & Complaints - You can go to the bottom of this page to complete our form
Sometimes things do not go as smoothly as you or we would like. If you have a suggestion to make about our service please let your doctor or one of our practice administrators know.
We operate a complaints procedure as part of the NHS system and our system meets national guidelines.
- Our Staff in the first instance are only to happy to try and assist you.
- If you are still not happy you may wish to make a complaint please try to do so as soon as possible after the problem has arisen. This helps us to find out what happened more easily. Your complaint must be made within six months of the problem occurring or within six months of you discovering that you have a problem, provided that is within 12 months of the incident.
- Please address your complaint either to your own doctor, Mrs. J Stewart – Practice Manager or to Dr. S Hudson who will deal with any complaint on behalf of the practice. Your complaint will be acknowledged within two working days and we aim to have looked into the complaint within 14 days of you having raised it with us.
When we investigate your complaint, we will:
- Find out what happened.
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned if you wish or you can speak to the practice manager.
- If it is appropriate, make sure you receive an apology.
- See what we can do to make sure the problem does not happen again.
- For independent advice you can contact the following people:-
Wessex Complaints Team
Tel: 01138 249945 or 01138 249898 or 01138 248034
Email: - England.email@example.com
PO Box 16738
Tel: 0300 311 22 33 (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, excluding English Bank Holidays)
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome you may refer the matter to:
The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Tel 0345 0154033
Patients who need support/advocacy making a complaint can find help at http://www.healthwatchhampshire.co.uk/
Also contactable on: 01962 440 262
To Complete the Practice Complaint Form - please click on the link below: