Before booking an appointment with the surgery please consider using eConsult first.
- With eConsult patients can check their symptoms anytime, anywhere, and receive on the spot medical advice and treatment guidance, be it in the middle of the night or at their desk during the working day.
- eConsult effectively reduces the time to a successful patient outcome by educating patients on how to self-manage their symptoms at home and signposting them to the most suitable services that can provide effective treatment solutions.
- eConsults online consultation form red flags any time critical or serious medical symptoms so patients can quickly seek out the urgent care and attention they need, without compromising their health waiting for a face-to-face appointment.
- In pilot studies eConsult received a 95% satisfaction rate from the patients who used the service as part of their general practice’s trial, helping to significantly improve patient doctor relations and increase confidence in primary care.
- With eConsult patients are able to have their symptoms remotely assessed by their own family GP without the need to visit the surgery in person, negating the need to take time off work or use precious holiday days for the sake of a 10-minute consultation.
- eConsult makes it possible for repeat prescriptions to be reissued without the patient having to make a GP facing appointment. The prescription can simply be collected at a local pharmacy of the patients’ choosing, at a time that suits them.
- Please remember – On-Line requests sent to your practice and they will responded within 24 hours as long as the requests come in between Monday to Thursday and if taken on a Sunday. Anything sent on a Friday or Saturday will wait up until the next practice working day. (urgent problems should not be sent through our website or via email requests)